Friday 21 February 2014

Message from Ms. Rosalinda - UK Registered Nurse

A message of thanks from our client who is currently working as a UK- Registered Nurse.
 
From: Rosalinda Reyes
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:34:30 -0800
Subject: Testimony

On October 30th, 2013, it all started with my first question. Via their webpage in
Facebook, I asked if Infinite Visa Assistance Services could help me secure a work
permit for me to go back to UK and practice my profession as a nurse. And of
course, I got a positive answer. Yes, Infinite Visa Assistance Services can!

I was ambivalent at first because the conversation was fast-paced and right then,
Ms. Leng Villa, the Managing Director, was the one personally answering my
queries. I don't know, I trusted her by merely exchanging words via facebook chat.

Just a week later, on November 7th, I lodged my visa application, still with doubt
in my mind because everything happened so fast. And then, on November 19th, my
visa was released to my sheer joy, I couldn't believe it! Indeed, God works in
wondrous ways! We just have to keep believing and never give up.
Through the help of Miss Leng Villa of Infinite Visa Assistance Services, now I am
awaiting to start the fulfillment of my life-long dream. UK, with your white
Christmas, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment